Really Leaving this time (I think)
No? Well, maybe not *really* really, but I think we'll be going this afternoon or first thing tomorrow morning. At least as far as musket cove. There's really nothing we can do here but wait. Alan is beyond pissed at being caught in Suva's rain pit for a full month now. If we have to wait, we might as well wait on the west side where it's dry and we're 2 weeks behind his schedule and there's a Raytheon dealer in New Caledonia, so at most it'll probably be a week chained to the wheel.
I'm not worried, but I'm a little bummed that I won't have time to practice my guitar. And we'll probably cut short any idyllic island pitstops.
And I lost my flippers. I think I left them on the minibus I rode over from Nadi to Suva. Woe, woe, woe!
No big deal. I can swim without them, just not as fast.