Saturday, October 15, 2005

There and back again

Well, I made it to Australia, spend about 24 hours there, and came back to Fiji.

Probably no one is reading this anymore, anyway. I've got several posts I'd like to write, but I think I'll go to church today. I forgot it was Sunday and went into Nadi Town to try to get my mobile phone working, which for some reason, is not. Got a free lift with a couple Indian guys smoking weed and pitching tourism ideas to me, much the same as my own, but instead of on a beach, doing highland tours in villages.

I'll try to write some more later, and since I'll probably have all afternoon to sit in my hotel doing nothing, I can compose letters on my own computer.

If anyone reads this, sorry for such an anticlimactic return post. Send me some ideas of what you'd like to hear.

1 Comments:

At 16/10/05 1:34 AM, Blogger Chris said...

just 24 hours? that must have sucked. meet any cute chicks there? how was the boat trip? how many times did you lose your lunch?do any deep sea fishing?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home