Tuesday, August 09, 2005

back at the internet

What else to do on a rainy day?

Actually, I'm here to research visas. I had lunch at the Yacht club but didn't meet the guy. Thinking this interview's going to be a two way process. I don't want to be cooped up for a month with someone I can't stand either.

Stopped by the Australian High Commision, but they were closed by noon. Went to McGoon's to put my laundry in but she'd already been in and out and done it for me. I told them, they should open a hotel. They've got the hospitality down.

Probly play rugby in the rain today if I get back in time. Barefoot. On rocky ground.

If today's the 10th and the yachtie leaves on the 18th then if I get back Saturday could still spend a couple days in Kadavu. If I'm going to Australia, I might as well buy that surfboard if there's room to take it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home